- All grads are to have a grad gown fitted by this Thursday, June 9th. Please go to the gown room (across from the computer lab in the student council office) from 11:50-12:10 from Monday to Thursday of this week!
- Practices for the grad song will continue this week during lunch hour with Mr. Chaisson and Mr. O’Brien; please listen for announcements.
- Please check the Grads Facebook page regularly for updates from your executive!
- There will be no grad fee this year for school related events!
- Please check the school website for the schedule of events regarding grad activities at http://www.edu.pe.ca/sourishigh/ or https://sourisregionalschool.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/grad-2016-info.pdf.
- Our grad walk through the school will take place this Friday during ‘D’ block.
- Any Grads who have not yet submitted photos to Kara Ching for the Grad Banquet slideshow, you were to have them in to Kara by the end of last week; if you ask nicely, she may still take them.
- Any grads NOT planning on going to the Safe Grad event at Sandspit on June 21st after the banquet (leave at 9 pm, return at 4 am on the 22nd), please let Ms. Power know ASAP.
- Any grads who haven’t returned the banquet form with your number of tickets needed, please do so by Thursday, June 11th. These are to be returned to Ms. Power.
- All grads should arrive at the school on Tuesday, June 21 at 10 a.m. to check the Grad list. Make sure you return any missing items to teachers. From there, Grads will go to the rink for a graduation rehearsal at 10:30.
- A reminder to all Grade 12 students that their Community Service Bursary forms are due. If you have any questions, contact Student Services.