Christmas 2016 Food Drive Homeroom Challenge (In aid of Souris Food Bank)
All homeroom classes are invited to participate by encouraging each student to bring in non-perishable donations for Souris Food Bank.
Donations will be tallied on a class by class basis, and a winning class will be determined by donations per capita.
Contest runs from December 12th – 16th, and a winner will be announced on Monday, December 19th.
Some suggested donations:
- Pasta (canned or dry) and pasta sauces.
- Canned meats and fish.
- Meat alternatives (peanut butter, soy, assorted nuts)
- Canned goods (beans, soups, and stews)
- Dairy (canned, and powdered milk)
- Canned vegetables and fruit.
- Whole grain cereals.
- Infant foods and baby formula.
- Bathroom necessities